|Bureaucrats||Admins||Content Moderators||Discussion Moderators||Chat Moderators||Rollbacks||Bots|
Discussion Moderators or Discussion Mods are users who have the ability to perform certain actions on the wiki. They are in charge of managing the Discussions feature, Message Walls and other forms of communication. They delete and edit posts, threads or comments to make sure they are suitable and related to the wiki.
Discussion Moderators have a silver badge next to their profile picture on discussion posts and the community page. Discussion Mods also have a tag next to their username on their profile masthead identifying them as a Discussion Mod.
Discussion Mods are users who help keep the communication features of the wiki in order. This means they have a few extra tools to assist them in clean ups of vandalism. These are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
- Moderating the Discussions feature
The list of users who have the Discussion Moderator status are:
- Have been on the wiki at least five weeks
- Made at least 75 edits on mainspace, category or template pages
- Posted a minimum of one Discussion post
- Be trustworthy and willing to take on the job
Any nominees should leave a message on NightSpeakers' Message Wall confirming that they have read the information listed above.
In the case where no bureaucrat/admin is active, a user must seek adopting the wiki.