|Bureaucrats||Admins||Content Moderators||Discussion Moderators||Chat Moderators||Rollbacks||Bots|
Chat Moderators or Chat Mods are users who have specific tools to help them moderate the chat. They are able to block/kick users and make sure the chat conversations are on topic and relevant to the wiki.
Chat Moderators have a silver badge next to their profile picture on discussion posts and the community page. Chat mods also have a tag next to their username on their profile masthead identifying them as a Chat Mod.
Chat Mods help manage the chat feature, this means they have certain tools to aid them. They can:
- Kick a user from the chat
- Block a user from returning to the chat for a given amount of time
The users who have Chat Moderator status are:
- Have been on the wiki at least 1 month
- Made at least 50 edits on mainspace, category or template pages
- Be trustworthy and willing to take on the job
Any nominees should leave a message on NightSpeakers' Message Wall confirming that they have read the information listed above.
In the case where no bureaucrat is active, a user must seek adopting the wiki.